Want to join the Temporary Showroom team?
We are looking for interns!
- Who we are?
Temporary Showroom concept store is one of Berlin's oldest concept retail locations, retailing a select portfolio of international brands. Creating a bridge between fashion forward designer brands and select avant-garde labels, our store caters to a variety of clients while retaining a strong focus on exclusive capsules. We endeavor to bring our clientele visionary product lines every season, and work to retain a portfolio that reflects this dedication to the new and out of the ordinary.
Temporary Showroom is also a PR and event production agency working with select brands to grow their loyal followings. Established in 2006, our agency specializes in upcoming young international designers. Unlike traditional PR services, Temporary Showroom provides clients with innovative and unconventional strategies in order to successfully promote labels and grow their international brand standing. Throughout the years, the agency has successfully presented labels at several international fashion shows and have helped many designers make their runway debut.
- Who we are looking for?
Internship (3 - 6 months)
As an PR & Sales intern, you'll get insights into all our work areas such as showroom management and PR consulting. You will be working with our costumers on a daily basis. You must be able to convey both authority and warmth simultaneously.
As a member of our team you will get to know all the aspects of retail chain and learn how to manage a multi-brand store.
You will also learn about using an online platform as our e-commerce channel.
This is a truly opportune chance for you to grow your rolodex with firsthand experience and develop invaluable relationships that will help launch your career.
- Have passion for the fashion industry and willing to grow afterwards in the related flied.
- Have a good knowledge working with social media and doing related promotion and social media management.
- Warm and friendly attitudes towards our costumers, able to multi-tasking.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German or English, other languages are also a plus.
- A team player, have a positive attitude working with others.
- Familiar with computer and programs.
- Ability to work 30 hours per week.
Please kindly send your application including CV and motivation letter to email@example.com