Want to join the Temporary Showroom team?
We are searching for a new Personal Assistant / Store Manager
(part-time, 24 hours)
Temporary Showroom is a Concept Store / PR and Event Production Agency in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. We represent and stock premium brands from MM6 Maison Margiela to Henrik Vibskov.
We are searching for a new Personal Assistant / Store Manager for our small independent fashion business on Kastanienallee. Owner and Creative Director, Martin Premuzic, requires a flexible, reliable and organised candidate to help with the smooth running of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Customer Service to visiting clientele
- Managing e-commerce shopping platforms
- Regular stock inventory of fashion products we sell
- Handling upkeep of the store by means of communication with hand-workers
- Communication with vendors to ensure sufficient office materials are supplied
- Liaison with fashion industry professionals within and outside of Germany
- Project managing the internship program
- Leading social media strategy
- Planning travel, appointments and schedules for fashion fairs
- Basic administrative tasks
Your skills should include:
- Excellent organisation and ability to multitask
- Fluent English, spoken and written, German is a plus but not necessarily essential if you are the right candidate
- Friendly and kind demeanor as you are the first point of contact to visiting clientele
- Exceptional customer service, previous experience in retail is a plus
- Should be prepared to work some Saturday’s
- Previous experience in management
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft office (Shopify and Farfetch a plus, however not essential)
What we offer:
- Part-time hours to begin with a view to work more (24 hours per week over 3 days)
- Opportunity to attend fashion fairs in the future and experience with buying and ordering
- Invites to Fashion and Art Events in Berlin
- Start date: Mid-August
Please send your application, including CV and letter of motivation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are also looking for interns!
- Who are we?
Temporary Showroom Concept Store is one of Berlin's oldest concept retail locations, stocking a select portfolio of international brands. Creating a bridge between fashion forward designer brands and select avant-garde labels, our store caters to a variety of clientele while retaining a strong focus on exclusive capsules. We endeavour to bring our customers visionary product lines every season, and work to retain a portfolio that reflects this dedication to the new and out of the ordinary.
Temporary Showroom is also a PR & Event Production Agency working with select brands to help cultivate and grow their loyal followings. Established in 2006, our agency specialises in upcoming young international designers. Unlike traditional PR services, Temporary Showroom provides clients with innovative and unconventional strategies in order to successfully promote labels and grow their international brand standing. Throughout the years, the agency has successfully presented labels at several international fashion shows and have helped many designers make their runway debut.
- Who we are looking for?
Internship (3 - 6 months)
As a PR & Sales Intern, you will gain insight in to the running of an independent business within the fashion industry, such as showroom management and PR consulting. You will be the face of our concept store and interact with our clientele on a daily basis. You should be able to take ownership of projects and tasks and have a friendly and warm demeanour simultaneously.
As a member of our small international team you will learn variable aspects of running a luxury fashion retail business and learn how to manage a multi-brand store. You will learn about the use of e-commerce shopping platforms that aid the success of a business such as ours.
This is an opportunity for you to broaden your working experience in the fashion and retail industry and develop invaluable relationships that can help launch your career.
- Have passion for the fashion industry and a desire for professional growth and to pursue a career in a related field
- Have good knowledge of relevant social media platforms that aid business promotion and branding
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to multitask
- Exceptional writing and communicative skills in German or English. Other languages are a plus
- A team player, have a positive attitude working with others.
- Familiar with computer technology, programs and software (Google docs, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Ability to work 30 hours per week.
Please kindly send your application including CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com