Want to join the Temporary Showroom team?
We are looking for interns!
- Who are we?
Temporary Showroom Concept Store is one of Berlin's oldest concept retail locations, stocking a select portfolio of international brands. Creating a bridge between fashion forward designer brands and select avant-garde labels, our store caters to a variety of clientele while retaining a strong focus on exclusive capsules. We endeavour to bring our customers visionary product lines every season, and work to retain a portfolio that reflects this dedication to the new and out of the ordinary.
Temporary Showroom is also a PR & Event Production Agency working with select brands to help cultivate and grow their loyal followings. Established in 2006, our agency specialises in upcoming young international designers. Unlike traditional PR services, Temporary Showroom provides clients with innovative and unconventional strategies in order to successfully promote labels and grow their international brand standing. Throughout the years, the agency has successfully presented labels at several international fashion shows and have helped many designers make their runway debut.
- Who we are looking for?
Internship (3 - 6 months)
As a PR & Sales Intern, you will gain insight in to the running of an independent business within the fashion industry, such as showroom management and PR consulting. You will be the face of our concept store and interact with our clientele on a daily basis. You should be able to take ownership of projects and tasks and have a friendly and warm demeanour simultaneously.
As a member of our small international team you will learn variable aspects of running a luxury fashion retail business and learn how to manage a multi-brand store. You will learn about the use of e-commerce shopping platforms that aid the success of a business such as ours.
This is an opportunity for you to broaden your working experience in the fashion and retail industry and develop invaluable relationships that can help launch your career.
- Have passion for the fashion industry and a desire for professional growth and to pursue a career in a related field
- Have good knowledge of relevant social media platforms that aid business promotion and branding
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to multitask
- Exceptional writing and communicative skills in German or English. Other languages are a plus
- A team player, have a positive attitude working with others.
- Familiar with computer technology, programs and software (Google docs, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Ability to work 30 hours per week.
Please kindly send your application including CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com